Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged by my good friend Tonya. The following are my ABC's:

A- Attached or single: Attached (Matt and I have been married for 6 1/2 years).
B- Best Friend(s): Matt
C- Cake or Pie: I think I prefer HOMEMADE German chocolate cake
D- Day of Choice: Saturday- Matt gets up with the kids and I get to sleep in.
E- Essential Item: I don't know about this one. I'll get back to you.
F- Favorite Color: Purple
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: gummi worms
H- Hometown: Taylorsville, UT
I -Indulgence(s): Chocolate and Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper
J- January or July: July we love to be outdoors.
K-Kids: R, E, and J
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and Friends
M- Marriage Date: August 14, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 9 –Becky, Lynn, Jen, Nancy, Rob, Dan, Jared, Nate, and Meg. (we used to have contests to see who could say our names the fastest.)
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Mice in my house.
Q- Quote(s):I have lots of these.
R- Reason To Smile: three healthy happy kids.
S- Season: Spring, I love the flowers and the fresh air.
T- Tag Six: Christa, Paulette, Brianne, Kim, Vanessa, Meg (Get a blog already)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love to play Tennis. I played in high school and still love to watch it be played and to play it. Okay this is for you Carolee. I am addicted to pepper Jack cheese. I love it on my sandwiches, I love it melted with Crab. You name it I love it.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: oppressor
W- Worst Habit: Biting my fingernails-although this has gotten a little better since I have seen my kids start to do it. Now they get after me if the see me biting my nails.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Chicken Enchiladas with a white sauce.
Z- Zodiac sign- pisces

6 comments:

Margo said...

Love all the posts. Your kids are so super cute in their Easter clothes. Tell Matt, I am so impressed with the bed.

Ormeeheads said...

You know how I feel about mice!!!

carolee said...

Bethany!!! I'm so glad you found my blog! Its so fun to read yours and see how you're doing. Wow, its been too long since I've seen you! What in the world are you guys doing in Ohio? Anyway, I'll be sure to keep in touch!

Carolee

carolee said...

I know I already left a post, but I thought I better leave another. I think you'll have to replace you're unknown fact on your ABC tag. I knew that you were a HS tennis player!! :)

Carolee

Vanessa said...

I didn't know you played tennis! I would say that I would challenge you to a game, except that i'm no good (i took tennis lessons for a while, it didn't help). So, maybe i could challenge you to a game on kim's behalf...

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I totally forgot that you played tennis! We should play sometime! Did you know that the Cramers also play!