I woke this morning to saran wrap covering the shampoo, and soap bottles, and the cereal boxes all mixed up. Then I remembered it was April Fool's Day. Yes, my husband loves April Fool's Day. I got online to check my email and sure enough he had sent me an email. Of course I didn't think about it and opened it. It was the worlds most obnoxious website EVER! after about 15 minutes I could then move on. Well I thought he got me good we are done for the day. Oh no, R and I get home from guitar and Daddy has made cupcakes for dinner. R,E and J were so excited. E face was classic as he took the first bite. He says, "Is this chocolate frosting?" I asked him what it tasted like and he said, "I don't know." R guessed right off. This was such a great idea and the kids totally loved it. I think this is going to be a new family tradition every April Fool's Day.
Copperton Park
12 years ago
4 comments:
That's a rad idea. Love it!
Ok maybe I am slow, but where they really cupcakes or was a dinner made into cupcakes???
Such great ideas, I will have to do some of them next year. YOu guys are such fun parents:-)
yeah, I'm slow too- what were the cupcakes?? I'm dying from the suspense! I love April Fool's Day too- good for Matt- way to enjoy it :)
Post a Comment