I can't believe how big they are getting and how fast the time flies. J vocabulary is expanding every day. He now says so many other words besides " I done." He is really into pointing out your nose and hair along with his own. R loves to write and draw. She is still taking guitar and loves it. She can actually play a bunch of songs now and knows the notes on the first and second strings. E is as adventurous as ever he loves life and wants everyone to enjoy it just as much as he does. He loves to carry around is animals but not just one, he wants to carry the "WHOLE FAMILY." Whether that is the family of giraffes, elephants, or tigers. He loves to wrestle but he also loves to "Kuddle." I am so grateful that I get to be the mother of these Special Spirits!
Copperton Park
12 years ago
2 comments:
Wow, 60 degrees? That is so nice! I can't wait for that. Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how big they are.
I love your kids! They really are amazing and we are so grateful that we have been able to live by you. You are the best!
Post a Comment