Our neighbors made this "hill" of snow since there really isn't any by us and the kids had ours of fun on it. Even J got into the action. I went down it a couple of times with the kids and had a blast. If you look at the snow you can see the sun starting to poke through. That doesn't happen often during the winters here so it was a nice surprise.
Copperton Park
12 years ago
2 comments:
I bet that they had so much fun!!! I wish we were close so that Parker could see and play with his cousins. They are so CUTE!!!! We miss you all. Tell Matt that we hope he does well on his finals and we will be praying for you guys!!!
Looks like fun, although I am so glad our snow is pretty much all melted now. Can't wait for the warm weather now. Miss you guys.
Hey did you change your email address?
Post a Comment