R kept saying that regular sunday's are boring but Easter Sunday is her favorite.
The Easter bunny left a list for us incase we couldn't find all of the eggs he had hidden.
Me: why do we celebrate Easter?
R: Because that is when Jesus was Resurrected.
Me: why is that important?
R: Because it means that we can live again.
Me: Why do we celebrate Easter?
E: I am a tiger. I can't tell you!
Me: Really why?
E: Jesus died.
At least one of them has it and the other is getting it.
I love my kids and it makes me so happy to realize that they are getting the things that we are teaching them. Sometimes I wonder if it is really getting through and then I hear "my tiger" say something while he is playing about something like the Resurrection. I am so grateful for my children and all that they teach me. I am grateful for my Savior. I am grateful for the opportunity I have to teach my children about my Savior.
3 comments:
I love E's comment about Easter - how funny! What a cute picture. Eric and I are so lame, we didn't even take a single picture on Easter. Oh well, maybe next year!
This is a great picture of you guys! I loved the comments about Easter, so cute.
What a cute family. I love the spring colors, just wish spring would get here too!
Post a Comment