Tuesday, August 5, 2008

That darn DOG!

Me: Eli why were you in my bed last night?
Eli: I don't like my room.
Me: Oh can I sleep in your bed and you can sleep in mine with daddy then?
Eli: No I like to Cuddle with you.
Me: Well can daddy sleep in your bed and you sleep in my bed?
Eli: No I like to Cuddle with Dad too.
Me: What woke you up last night?
Eli: mmm Pup woke me up?
Matt: did he lick you or was he barking?
Eli: he licked your eyes out.

see previous post for pictures of our pup. Note: he's stuffed!

6 comments:

emilyy said...

He cracks me up with that imagination of his :)
I would like my bed either if there was a dog in it that licked out my eyes.

Webster Family said...

How funny, what a silly boy!!! Gotta love it!!!

thepyles7 said...

time to wear goggles to bed!

meg said...

HeHe. What a ham!! Better watch him--Eli and not the dog!!

Preeces said...

you are living on the edge to have even a stuffed pup at Abbey Church. I tried Alder and she didn't call back, so how about you hunt down the recipe and send it my way! Give Reagan hugs for me.

sorensens said...

There really is never a dull moment witht that boy and his imagination. Hilarious!