Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jodi Shots

We saw miss Jodi at the zoo the today (She teaches a class at the Rec center called fun with Jodi) and I asked Eli if he wanted to go to Jodi's class. He started to get mad and said NO I DON"T WANT TOO. Well later that day he says to me,  "Mom I don't want to get Jodi shots." I couldn't help but laugh. Reagan was there and she says, "Eli you don't have to get shots to go to Jodi's just kindergarten." 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a good big sister setting him straight! :)
I found a picture of Reagan when she was just a baby back at the village, I forgot how tiny she was!

meg said...

Ha, that's funny. He's already worried about school shots, not a good sign. Silly kid

DowdleFam said...

I can't believe how much your family has grown. It'll be fun to keep up with your family more now that I have you blog address. We have a blog now too, it is dowdlefam.blogspot.com.
Jamie (koch) dowdle