Today is Joseph's second Birthday. We love this little guy and can't imagine life without him. He is such a sweet boy. I am so grateful that I get to be his mom. I took him to Chuckie E. Cheese's on Friday and he had a blast. He wasn't into the games as much as he was into putting the tokens into the games. He kept saying, "More money Mommy." If you ask him if its his birthday he will tell you, "I go to huckie Cheese." He then will come and ask me if we are going there. He had a great day. We love you little guy!
Copperton Park
12 years ago
8 comments:
that is so cute! I'm super impressed with your cake making/decorating skills!
Hey, happy b-day big guy! That went by fast. And the cake, great job, mom. Did you ever get that corn recipe from our cutest friend? I'll try her again. Miss ya, M.
Happy (late) Birthday! I can't believe he is already two. It seems like just yesterday we had our little babies! It's crazy! Hope you had fun at "huckie Cheese"!
I can't believe he is 2!!! He is so cute. I need to call you.
Happy Birthday! I love the cake. how did you do that? He looks like he loves his presents.
Happy Birthday Joseph!!! What a fun birthday, to go to 'Huckie Cheese'. That is fabulous! Doesn't time go by so fast, by-the-way I love the duck cake, you are so darn creative!
Sweeeet cake! I had to take a second glance at it to make sure it was cake and not some huge toy on the table! NICE JOB!!!
Happy Birthday Little Guy!! We think you are pretty cute! I can't belive that he's already 2yrs old. That's just crazy. Hope the huckie Cheese party was fun! That's where Enoch wants his party, but I just don't know if I'll give in. We miss ya little buddy--Hopefully he's not giving you too much grief:)
Post a Comment