Wednesday, July 9, 2008

April...May...June...July!!!

April
May
June
July!!!

10 comments:

Ormeeheads said...

What the heck happened to your car. And did you get screwed with the new one?

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I hope you have your van a lot longer than the last one! :)

Webster Family said...

Wow bethany!!!! I am glad that you are ok. That had to have hurt! Good luck with the new one.

Unknown said...

crazy...Scott is wondering where your VW went...glad you guys are okay and what a picturesque display of vehicles

Bethany said...

we sold the VW before we moved out here. Unfortunetly, you can't really fit three carseats in it.

carolee said...

Oh I'm so sorry, car accidents are the WORST!!! But, YAHOO for a new car!!

Our Sweet Life said...

I like the new van and I'm so glad no one was hurt in the accident.

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh... I am so sorry that you got in a car accident. I am lovin' the new van.

Preeces said...

What the crap? You two have the worst luck when it comes to cars!Yes, I would love to see ya when you get here. Let's make plans! M.

meg said...

What a ride it's been for your guys. But you are great at taking things as they come. Me--I'm a wreck with anything of the sort!