That looks like an awesome place. Is it columbus? I bet that R loved being right there next to the camels. Looks like you all had fun. By the way love Matt's hat.
What a Cute blog!! You've done great with it. I will need some tips. The slideshow is very cute. Everyone looks so cute!! I promise to keep checking it out.
5 comments:
Bethany that is awesome, I love the pictures, your family is so cute!
That looks like an awesome place. Is it columbus? I bet that R loved being right there next to the camels. Looks like you all had fun. By the way love Matt's hat.
Tanner loved the slide show. Looks like you had a great time.
Karen
What a Cute blog!! You've done great with it. I will need some tips. The slideshow is very cute. Everyone looks so cute!! I promise to keep checking it out.
I will have to say that I love Matt's hat too. It looks like a fun place to go. We just may have to take our kids sometime.
Post a Comment