
I can't believe it! Matt's parents were in town for Thanksgiving and so they stayed for her birthday. So instead of having a birthday party I told Reagan that we could go on an adventure. She was so thrilled. I let her pick three places that she wanted to go. So we were off to Chuck E. Cheese at 10 AM. The all had a blast. Afterward Grandpa said he would take her to lunch so she got an extra place out of the deal. And we were off to Wendy's. Then after a little quiet time we went and saw the movie Enchanted. She loved it. It was actually pretty cute. After a delicious meal of Macaroni and Cheese (the kind from a box because, "Mom I don't really want homemade mac and cheese for my birthday. Just regular please!") We were off to Build A Bear. Reagan got a gift certificate for her birthday and so we had to use it. She chose a cute little hippo, with Pink clothes and pink shoes and a guitar to finish her off. Her little name is Tink of course! She informed me, " MOM this is the best day ever!"
I can't believe that she is five already. It seems like yesterday that she was born. Man how time flies. I am so grateful for her. I can't imagine life without her.

2 comments:
I am right there with you. Where does the time go?
WOW!! What a fun birthday!! Happy Birthday Reagan!! I can't believe she's five either!! Time sure does fly. It looks like she had a blast though- way to go! We love you guys!
Post a Comment