Sunday, December 30, 2007

Eli is THREE!


Today Eli turned three! I can't believe it. He is such a sweet boy. I can't imagine life without him. It seems like yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital. Instead of having a birthday party he wanted to go on a birthday adventure. So we were off. We had to do his adventure on Friday seeing how today was Sunday. Birthdays at our house consist of a trip to Chuck E. Cheese. Yes it really opens at 9:30 in the morning. we don't usually eat there we just play the games. They have this new game now were you squirt water at the target and race someone. It was actually pretty fun. Then we were off to McDonald's for a happy meal. Of course though Chicken nuggets are a stable in Eli's diet, so a happy meal isnt' enough nuggets for Eli.I have to buy a ten piece also and he ate 6 of those also. after a quick nap we were off to COSI. Which is the science institute The Kids all really love it. Right now they have a bob the builder exhibit that my kids have really enjoyed. They also have a submarine that the kids really like to climb into. After COSI we went to see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. It was really cute. Well worth the $2 dollar theater price. On Sunday Eli's actual birthday he was a ton of fun. he loved all of his presents! I asked him which one was his favorite and he looks around and points to all of them. They had him go to primary today and everyone who saw him said that he was so good. and was SO reverant. Reagan has been building Primary up for him for a while so I think that helped. He was really excited about it. I told him that they don't have toys in primary and he asked why. I told him that they have a lesson instead. He looked at me all confused and said,"We have a lesson in Nursery mom and still have toys!" He is such a great kid! I am so thankful for him. Everyday is a new adventure.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

You gotta Love Chucky Cheese!! I can't believe he is three. Your kids are so cute:-)