Monday, March 16, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!

We had our ultrasound today baby number four is definitely a boy!! He has no sense of modesty. We are all excited except for Reagan who cried. She told the Doctor, "I don't need another brother. I already have two." She was so sad. I think will come around to the idea eventually. She is already planning our dates without the boys!

He is healthy and growing. He measures right on my due date which is a first for us. So we will just have to wait and see when he decides he is ready for this world. I will post his Ultrasound pictures once I get them scanned.

13 comments:

carolee said...

Yay for baby boys! I'm so glad to hear everything is going well!!

Grandma Susie said...

I love Reagan's comment. You're right, though. She'll get used to the idea of another brother. Congrats to you all!

Laura said...

Yay! Congrats! She'll love being the only girl one day ... hopefully.

Emily said...

Congrats! But I do feel for Reagan. :)

Aubrielle said...

I'm sorry for Reagan, but boys are awesome! Congrats!

Aimee said...

Poor Reagan! Everyone needs a sister, but little boys are fun! Congrats, glad everything is going well.

Preeces said...

What!!!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats. Are you crazy sick? Things sound like they are going good. Reg's hair is so long and pretty. I miss you guys. Tell Reg hi for me.

Jann said...

I didn't know you were pregnant (because I pay super close attention...) but congratulations! And boys are fun. I bet Reagan will come around. Hope you're feeling well and totally jealous that you're measuring right on, because I am apparently destined to make other women cringe with my children's birth stats.

The Neeleys said...

I just heard the exciting news...Congratulations! And I can not believe your little guy Joseph - he is getting so big!
Congratulations and good luck with everything.

Jessica said...

Congrats Bethany! I am so happy for you and your family. I am sure your kids are very excited for a new brother :-)

Anonymous said...

Got to love those boys......How are you doing???

christa said...

YAY!!!! Yay for 3 boys!! :) I was wondering if you knew!! I must have missed the day you posted this. Charity and Kelly had a hard time when we found out Noah was a boy too (course they have each other at least) we just kept reminding them how cute he would be :) of course they agree now.....ANYWAY! I'm excited for you!! You and Meg both I guess huh :) Congratulations! When are you coming to visit next?????

luann said...

We just welcomed our 3rd girl. Nate is very sad. He said the next one will be a boy.... Next one!?!? Hope everything continues to go well for you!