E: Mom why do you always call me Eli? Me: Because that is you name. E: I like you to call me Punkin. Me: But you name is Eli. E: My name is Punkin, I just like you to call me Punkin.
He is hilarious! How are you guys doing?? We really miss you!! Charity keeps asking me when she can call Reagan....what's the best time of day for you guys?? Merry Christmas!
So cute we miss you guys. By the way Tanner decided to give me a "big" kiss the other day. Lets just say the little ones are all I need. Have a Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
Darling! Your kids are too cute!
Don't you just love the way kids think?! Your little family is growing up so fast. You are doing a great job, Bethany.
Merry Christmas.
He is hilarious!
How are you guys doing?? We really miss you!! Charity keeps asking me when she can call Reagan....what's the best time of day for you guys?? Merry Christmas!
Punkin it is then!!
So cute we miss you guys. By the way Tanner decided to give me a "big" kiss the other day. Lets just say the little ones are all I need. Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment