Reagan Reagan You are my little sweetheart! You are always willing to help and often times do things even without being asked. You are so patient with your brothers and love to let them play with you. You are a peacemaker and will do everything in your power to make sure our home is happy. I love this about you. You love to learn and get excited to do your homework and reading. I can't believe you are in Kindergarten already. It seems like yesterday that I was bringing my 5 pound baby home from the hospital. I love you dearly sweetheart.
Joseph fell down the stairs and ended up with a black eye. I am still not sure what he hit. Joseph is my puzzle. I have yet to figure him out. He presents many challenges in my life. Everyday I thank my Father in Heaven that I get to be his mom. Everyday my patience is put to the test. I love you buddy!! I love your sweet voice and your tender heart. I love how you think you are just as big as your brother and sister.
I love this little boy and all of his craziness! Everyday he knows how to make me smile. He is so adventurous! Not afraid of anything and willing to try anything. He has a wild imagination and a very tender heart. I love you Punkin!!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you blogstalked me! Now I can stalk you! It will be good to catch up :)
What a sweet post. I'll agree, you have some pretty cute kiddos. And the pictures you picked seem to sum them up perfectly. Especially the one of Eli :)
Glad to see you posted again. It's been a while. The blog world missed you. Your kids are so cute and so sweet. Look at those faces...they are all adorable.
your kids are adorable! I do love Joseph's sweet little voice!
Post a Comment