
Meet our "REAL" dog. His name changes everyday.
He is a great little dog and E's best friend.
He hasn't once pooped on my floor , woken me up at nightt, doesn't cost
much to feed , and
he doesn't even chase cats!
What more could I ask for in a Pet.
E sure loves him!
5 comments:
Haha - I love it! Tell E he can bring his "real" dog back to my house anytime! Although he did lick me alot last time he was here...
This is hilarious. This is the dog I would for sure get if we ever considered pets. Let E know that I would dog sit any time. I love the picture with your sisters. Isn't it fun spending time with sisters.
I love his dog! Hopefully he gets this pet around for a long time.
Eli was looking over my shoulder as I was reading these comments and he asks, Is that my pup?
I'm so happy you finally got some pictures on here!!!! I guess you were probably just having the time of your life with Nancy and Jen there though!! I bet that was so fun!! I wish I had known when they were going- I have some stuff I need to give you- guess it will have to wait..... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CUTE BABY CLOTHES TOO!! That was way sweet of you. You're always so thoughtful!! Anyway- hope all is well with you guys- cute cute pictures!! That's my kind of dog too!
Post a Comment