Saturday, October 27, 2007

Elijah the dinosaur

The other day Elijah and Joseph were "playing" and I hear Joseph start to cry. I go into the other room and Eli is trying to eat Joseph's leg. I told him you can't bit your brother. Eli looks at me and says, " I am a naughty dinosaur." I tell him, "You can't eat your brother." Eli says, "He isn't my brother he is a baby dinosaur and I am going to eat him." I then tell Eli you can't be a naughty dinosaur you have to be a nice dinosaur. He says,"I have to eat the baby dinosaur." I tell him," You cannot eat your brother the baby dinosaur you can only eat leaves." He says, "Oh!" and runs off to play something else.
Elijah is so funny. He just is in his own little imaginary world every minute of the day. It is actually very exciting to see his little mind working. He keeps things interesting around here!

6 comments:

The Gardner's said...

Beth, I don't see a problem with Eli eating his brother! :)

Jeff said...

Way to go Beth - You are soooo high tech. The pictures are GREAT!

Jeff said...

Cool!
Beth - You are so high tech!!!
Great pictures.
Jeff

Jessica said...

I am so glad that you found me. I love blogs!! We are doing really well, and we have really liked Michigan so far. Your kids are so cute. I can totally relate with you. Isaac is always wanting me, Andy or Seth to be part of his little imaginary games. Fun Stuff!!

Margo said...

Wait when did you start your blog? I am so excited. I love the story. You are the best Eli cracks me up.

Vanessa said...

yeah! i love when people start blogs! i'm so glad you have one bethany!